Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Big Kahuna Turkey Burger

Ingredients:
Turkey burgers (I get mine at Costco)
Teriyaki sauce
Slices of pineapple
Slices of red onion
Slices of fresh avocadoes
Sliced jalapeno (optional)
Slices of American or Swiss Cheese
Instructions:
Grill the turkey patties on high heat, 3 to 4 minutes per side, basting with the teriyaki sauce as you go. While the burgers cook, grill the pineapple and onion until tightly charred. Put each burger on a bun and layer on onion, pineapple, avocado, jalapeno (if wanted), cheese, top with more teriyaki sauce.
These are very good!

2 comments:

Will and Chelsea said...

They look SO good! I definately want to try this recipe!

Laura said...

Chicken Teriyaki Burgers are one of my faves! I have never thought to use turkey, I will have to give this a try...